The Admission may be cancelled by IGNOC on any of the following grounds:
1. If the supporting documents/copies of educational certificates are not completely provided.
2. If the fee paid is less than the applicable fee.
3. If at any time it becomes known that the minimum eligibility criteria are not fulfilled by the student.
4. If incorrect or wrong information is provided by the student.
5. If a student is found taking admission of self or others by fraudulent means.
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and the student will not be eligible for any refund under any circumstances whatever.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES Fees once paid are non-refundable and non transferable under any circumstances irrespective of the mode of payment, unless request for cancellation of application as per the refund policies is made by the student in writing before commencement of the Course.